About Ruth Levy
Ruth worked as a Litigation Lawyer for 9 years. She practised as a Barrister in a number of areas of law, including Employment Law.
She has subsequently worked in the area of Human Resource Management and Organisational Development for the past 20 years in the professional services, higher education, government and private, and Not-For-Profit sectors.
Her positions in Human Resources have included National Human Resources Manager for a firm of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, Human Resources Manager for an international firm of Forensic and Insolvency Accountants, Human Resources Manager at a regional university and Human Resources Manager for a number of Not-for-Profit organisations.
Ruth is also a qualified Psychotherapist and practised at the Yarra Counselling Service in Melbourne for several years and at North Coast Medical Clinic in Byron Bay.
Ruth combines her legal, therapeutic and organisational development backgrounds to conduct Workplace Mediations using a Restorative Mediation approach, as well as to Workplace Investigations.
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Admitted to practise as a Solicitor and Barrister in South Africa and Australia
- Diploma, Australian College of Contemporary Somatic Psychotherapy
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Member of The Law Society of New South Wales
- Board Member of Restorative Practices International (RPI)
- Member of Resolution Institute (RI)
- Affiliate Member of Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Member of Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI)